Sunday, September 24, 2017

Fishing with ICHIGO learning Plan B there

3 different sizes, prepared well I think.
Must be most number which I tied in this season.

We were too late to do Plan A.
So let's make a new one as Plan B.

10:46 Late my first fish was double hit with ICHIGO.

Though I couldn't set a hook all of them, I got many reactions. Not bad situation even Plan B.

11:42 2nd.

We had a little rain in the early morning, but it got good sunny day in the daytime.

12:48 3rd one. Almost 1 fish per 1 hour, including some mishookings.
On the other hand, ICHIGO's catch pace was almost twice of mine.
I felt the difference of skill level. Learned a lot.

Around 2 o'clock, we had to modify our Plan B because of unexpected thing.

14:23 4th one was the last fish at first section.

Found the much faster route as a modified Plan B.

15:57 First and last one in the evening.
Couldn't see good AMAGO trout though, found many new things today.


And had a good time with ICHIGO there.
Hopefully see you there next year again.

I need to become tough biker more than now anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment