Saturday, August 5, 2017

Visited River J first time!

Left home about 3:20.
It took long time after leaving highway.

5:33 Getting close.

6:34 Parked lower space.

I should go upper one because there was a space...
Took 13 min. from parking space to the gate.

8:01 Nature energy supplement. I ate them many times.
The slope of the dart road was much steeper than I expected... 

Parked bike after about 100 min. ride after passing the gate.

Walked down for fishing.

8:53 Start of fishing. 

9:15 nice one took #14 foam beetle very slowly.

Must be today's key.

Could see a few on the surface.

Got weaken?

Very nice weather.

Got many strikes though, missed them...

Must be today's best bid.

Very hairy.

11:19 I was a very lucky guy.

Side B was also nice.

Perfect 27 buck AMAGO trout. 
He fought so strong and I got very nervous not to miss him.

I helped him not to be drowned.

13:43 Let's try another hole.

Got many reaction including big boy though,
all of them couldn't take my fly... Why???

15:39 Could catch him only at the second hole...

16:45 Start of the evening.
Could set a hook to good IWANA there though,
he was hooked off. Oh,my goodness...
Had to stop fishing because of the sound of thunder and sudden rain...

OTSUKARESAMADESHITA...

No comments:

Post a Comment