Tuesday, August 8, 2017

On Last Sunday


My dad and mom came our home on last Sunday. We had a good time and he talked about  his memory of my fishing in my childhood. I got started Bass Fishing when I was in the higher grade of elementary school and couldn't catch any for long time. He got the information about the good pond in the neighbor city, and took me there when I'm in the junior high school. I got bite to my lure(Crankbait) named 'Bass Hunter M(pink color)'. Needless to say, I was so excited feeling his strong tug directly. But when I was almost about to land him to the shore, he was hooked off and dropped into the water. At that time, my dad dashed to catch it and did it!! It was unforgettable memory for me also, and I've been just a boy who likes fishing. Nothing has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment