Saturday, June 3, 2017

Premium Fly Day!

8:36 After about 3 hours drive,
We arrived there almost as scheduled.

10:06 Parked our bikes and tried hole A first time for me.

11:22 My late first fish, after several hooked off.
Looked like they were not activated yet.

Curryman waiting for it.

12:31 2nd small one.
Wet wading was a kind of cold today.
It kept cooler temperature through a day than usual today.

We had occasionally rain especially in the morning.

Felt cold even under the sunshine.
I wore long sleeve, shirt and rain wear.

13:04 Let's be back to our bicycles.

Cut woods.

14:08 Our last parking place today between B and C close to O.

14:41 I couldn't say I caught it.
3rd one should be called 'It was just caught...'.

Let's move down by foot.

15:48 Very good 4th one escaped by himself before he was taken pic by me... He took my fly very slowly.

Let's have a break just for change.

16:31 Small 5th one.

17:41 OMADARA? Getting good condition in the evening at upper section.

18:08 So nice 6th one from the slow stream.
I was going to stop fishing by this nice one though,

tried two more holes in my sight.

18:17 Memorial 7th one was likely YAMATO,

and my first SYAKU IWANA there!

Could see several KOKAGE there in the evening.
Must be best in shape in the end of June and the early July.
Would like to come again soon. Yes, it was just 'Premium Fly Day' for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment