Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Digest of the salmon fishing trip this year

Day1; 11/9/2013 Saturday

Mr. GF picked me up around 6:10 in the morning. Traffic was not bad. We got off the highway at SHIRATORI IC. And headed for the TEDORI river, driving along the KUZURYU river. 

There was so nice with autumn tints.





11:54 Hungry three guys arrived at their destination which curryman told us.

12:38 Finally we could have lunch. Too crowded there...

15:07 Checked the river and their fishing itself.

Looked like so nice weather for fisherman at least.
I don't know it is good for fish or not.

A poacher?

Must be his target. Have to let the police know about it ASAP!

Checked the fly section on the left bank.

Please don't give us much rain and wind tomorrow.

Our annual hotel. 7-11 was built just next to it.

Day2; 11/10/2013 Sunday

14:29 My late first fish.
It was not easy, but which meant that I learned a lot of things which were needed for good fly fisherman. Just keep doing it, Lance.

ICHIGO caught many fishes today also.
I found many differences between him and me, I don't want to mention it here though. Sorry.

One of his catches today. Still raining...

No comments:

Post a Comment